Friday, January 14, 2011

Manny, Strippers and Brazilian Communism

Dear Dawg,

Where do you think Manny Ramirez will play next year? –Jay, T.O

Luke,

Who cares? At the moment I’m living in a cave at the top of a mountain in Guanabara Bay waiting for that Marxist Dilma to get yet another drink on the beach. Jesus, lady leftist guerillas sure can drink. Is she making out with a donkey...?

I’ve got a minute here. Your question? Considering many illegal drugs are decriminalized in Canada, I think Manny will do very well if he signs with the Blue Jays. Canadians love individualism and have very low expectations for athletes not in ice skates. I think it’s a perfect fit. He’ll be just another guy with dirty hair there. Also like Manny, most Europeans are very lazy.

I was sad that the Chicago experiment didn’t work out for Manny but I think living daily under the threat of Oney Guillen’s tweets would be hard for anyone, especially someone who smokes 3 trees a day.

It’s also likely that Brandi Favre will be fleeing to Canada on her brother’s dime with a meth pipe hidden in her vagina. Maybe Manny and Brandi could be roomies? Just a thought.

Well that’s all for now. I think Rousseff is getting another lap dance (labor party perks). Manny loves strippers, maybe he should come play ball down here?? Gotta go. –Dawg



No comments:

Post a Comment