Saturday, February 26, 2011

Trust in Danny...

Dear Dawg,
I've been drinking ever since the Celtics threw away their season when they traded Perk, how do I stop?-Mark, Manchester

Mahk,
Don't worry about stopping. Just drink for happiness. Perk was going to leave at the end of the season, the Celtics picked up Marquis Daniels replacement, only he's a better scorer, and a little bigger than Daniels. Now don't drinkfor the Euro jump shooting center (I think is last name is Nonads, he's a "throw in." Sure he can shoot outside, but I have a feeling he'd be little more than a speed bump when Dwight Howard drives on him and his nonads.

Don't get me wrong, Perk is a BAD MAN. His scowl alone caused NBA refs to rescind technicals and opposing centers to pee themselves in terror. But, he was also injury prone, and the Celtics have committed to the Broken Down Corpses of the O'Neals through 2012. I think Doc has been resting Shaq for the stretch run and the playoffs. Jeff Green is a good basketball player, and the Celitcs are to be celebrated, not mourned. I've said it before, I'll say it again, trust in Danny - who was once a light hitting shortstop for Toronto. We middle infielders have to stick together. So Bottom's up Boston, I have a good feeling about this trade. XO-Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment