Thursday, April 28, 2011

Seriously, It Feels Good


Dawg,
Can you believe the Bruins did it?

Also Is Bard becoming the new Papelbon? Thor, Topsfield

Dear Thor,
As you may have heard I missed last night's game with a serious "cold." That's 'Dawg humor for watching hockey. I felt like I did when my wife was pregnant with the first 'lil Dawg. Nervous, apprehensive, drunk....and generally disoriented. Was that Nathan Horton scoring a goal in overtime or did the "cold" medication put that in my brain?
Seriously, it feels good. Avenging all those horrible losses to the Habs in the 70s and 80s always feels good. Now, on to Philly who is about to feel the B's vengeance for last year's debacle. I feel the flu coming on....
As for Bard, he throws 300 MPH, he'll be fine.
'Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment