Thursday, April 7, 2011

0-5




Dawg, What happened in the 6th last night? -Bar in Portsmouth

Sketchy,
Here's exactly how I saw last night's sixth inning: HBP, HBP, BB (Reyes Yanked, Wheeler put in) Ground out (run scored), three run homer, whiskey, beer, whiskey, channel change to American Freaking Idol, previously deemed "unwatchable" but a much better option last night.

I can only assume things didn't turn around. Reyes pitches like El Guapo looked. Also, dude needs to invest in a neck. Seriously, where is his neck? If he finds it, maybe he'll be able to locate a fastball too. Look, I'm all for hitting guys to get things going...but back to back HBP and then a walk to top it off? Where the hell is Okajima again? Rich Hill? Get that shuttle in Pawtucket warmed up, and while your at it, throw Kalish in there too. If I have to endure JD Drew all season, I may need rehab by the all-star break.

When you read this post, the Sox will be 1-5, and on their way to many wins. Or I will be on the Tobin, with many other Sox fans, waiting in line to jump.
Hugs,
'Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment