Monday, March 28, 2011

It's About That Time

Dawg, I was wondering if you could help me with a problem:

-Rob, Danvers, MA
Bob,
Good question. I've spent the past several days in Yemen studying rebel movements and etching a stone likeness of Carl Crawford's swing on a cave wall. The people have been quite gracious here and in my free time, I've been instructing them how to make Remdogs out of fried burka strips and camel spider dung.


I believe the answer to your question is 11. It's been a while since I've done quantum physics but since the Sox have a few new big bats, your question reminds me that I'd better dust off my copy of Shankar's Principles of Quantum Mechanics and put the opium pipe down.


With any deep sciency question regarding space and time, your default answer should always be Miranda Kerr.


I hope this helped. The CIA is chartering me a flight out of here to Frankfurt Airbase and then on to Arlington, TX. It's about that time. Go Sox. -D


No comments:

Post a Comment