Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor

Dawg,
Did you hear about Elizabeth Taylor? Did she ever lay with the Dawg? Look at the gams!
Larry F, Los Angeles

Dear Larry,
Back in the day, when I was hanging out with Frank and Dean, it just so happens I did invite a much younger Liz Taylor back to my hotel room. Sure I was 18 and she was 35, but the Dawg has always had a way with women. She was looking more like Cleopatra in those days, rather than Moby Dick back when I was with her. She had just dumped Richard Burton for the tenth time and was looking for a rebound. She was all class. All about charity, giving and even pretending to be like Michael Jackson, if it meant getting money to her charities. I have nothing but respect for that lady. Whenever one of Dawg's ladies pass, there's a moment of sadness, followed by a liter of scotch and a few pills. Since Lady Liz was a pill lover herself, I double dosed before falling asleep to My Way.
RIP LIZ.
XOXOXOX
Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment