Monday, March 21, 2011

Gaddafi has a 50/50 Chance of Living Out the Week

Dawg,
As I'm sure you are on the ground there, can you tell me WTF is going on in Libya? I thought W Jr. made sure Gaddfi was friends with the U.S. now. Shouldn't we be focused on the 2 wars and 2 earthquakes we're already in? -Tiki, NY

Dear Mickey,
I can tell you this, it's a major clusterfuck. It's really hard to tell who's dropping what bombs where. They all say "Made in the USA" on them in bold print, and are falling from the sky. If I had to handicap it now, I'd say Gaddafi has about a 50/50 chance of living out the week. I have been tracking him though and he seems to have an affinity for Busty Ukranian nurses who are under 25. Not sure what that's all about, so I had to sample the nurse for myself, and let's just say that whatever pain he's in, she can take them away.

I'm having trouble telling the rebels from the loyalists, as they all look like Merloni if he didn't shave or shower for a month. It's like the black friday sale at Walmart, only slightly less deadly.

My advice - stay out of the Middle East and North Africa until this crap shakes out. -'Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment