Thursday, July 26, 2012

Beckett Worries About How His Butt Looks in Skinny Jeans

Mr. Dawg, Does Beckett just needs a cup of hot coco and a hug?
Beckett used to be "commander kickass" and throw 97 mph heat high and tight.  I remember one time when he made Ryan Howard cry in a spring training game and then hit a massive homerun in the next inning just to show he could do his job and Howard's job.  Now he's a soft tossing, fried chicken eating wuss.  Even worse he's transformed Jon Lester into some kind of Texas fairy who throws 87 mph cutters instead of heat.  I used to think Beckett was a tough guy, but now he's more worried about his few days off a year and how his butt looks in skinny jeans.  If they can unload this POS on some other team for a bag of baseballs and his rookie card, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  I get the feeling he's a bad seed.  I hear the Rangers are looking for pitchers, too bad Beckett isn't one anymore. -D

No comments:

Post a Comment