Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Did it Hurt THAT MUCH?


NATION,
Some players are as tough as nails. Others cry when their pink nail polish gets chipped.  AROD is a part of one of those two groups.  He has been known to eat glove, slap balls and cry when things don't go his way. He flexes in front of mirrors, dates women with bigger biceps than his own and spends more money on hair products than most third world nations spend on food.  I'm sure it hurts when you break a bone in your hand, but does it hurt as much as AROD leads us to believe?  I believe he suffers from hypersensitivity, or as Sully from Staughton calls it "soft wrists."
XXOO, Dawg
I'm off to London. Will be busy working for the next few weeks. Will try and liveblog the female gymnastics.  GO USA!!!! Hopefully connecting up with ShaBron's mother at some point. She's free at least.

ALSO-
MAILBAG!!
From loyal reader Chucky at Norway Novelties:
Jesus, I thought somebody had shot him in the nuts he was crying so hard.  Typical Yankee pussy.

From loyal reader MannysPS2:
Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahaha
AROD has NUTS?  I think he wouldn't even feel a crotch shot!

One of the interns from the college has a birthday today (23). Good working BB. I am giving you this. Enjoy she has served me well:


No comments:

Post a Comment