Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dan the Pedo and Kim Jong in a Bathrobe


Dawg,

Although I'm glad the Sox got another pen arm, this guy is a "pedo", right? Have you seen him? Is it just the beard?
Also, is it possible to induct an entire basketball team into the H.o.F. while they're still playing? -Murph in Leminstah

Sully,

First off, You can't judge a book by it's cover. But yeah, he's got that look. Remember he is from Warwick and they are all a little "off." I think it has something to do with the water or something.

But, I like what Wheeler brings to the table. He'll give you innings and has had solid numbers for years in the AL East. Think Timlin after he was a dominant closer but before he was a used up ragdoll. He makes the Sox BP that much deeper. If Lackett* gets it together even a little this year, the Sox will be dangerous. NBA - Yeah, I think there are 5 HOF players on the Celtics right now. They are one of the best teams I've ever seen. I'm so glad they are better than the Lebrons, because my heart couldn't take that.

I'm getting sick of stalking Kim Jong IL. He walks around in a bathrobe all day, and intermittently screams something crazy. Just like working the booth with Don I suppose. 'Dawg


No comments:

Post a Comment