Friday, May 11, 2012

Philly, Home of America's Cheapest Hand-Job

Dawg, 
Is Philly still the best place in American to get a hand-job from a homeless dude for the price of a crack rock? Is Josh washed up? Dirk, Boston

Dear Joshie,
Philly is home to a broken 300 year old liberty bell, feces infested steak sandwiches and, it's true, the cheapest gay handjob available in our great country.  I can't wait to see the Celtics crush the sixers - as it is now, was in the beginning and ever shall be - bank on it.

Hopefully the boo birds will motivate Beckett to get his fat Texas ass in gear.  I am outfitting a helmet with a pole, string and beer can attachment to motivate him.  It's still in beta testing but we believe that with beercouragement, Beckett will be back to his dominant self.  the other option is to let he, Lackey and Buchholz hold a round robin Russian roulette tournament.  That's what I call a win-win-win.

Also, I love you KG. -Dawg

homeless-signs-23
(Beckett in 3 months)
women-in-lingerie-7
(I'm shagging this one next weekend, she keeps callin' me)


No comments:

Post a Comment