Thursday, May 10, 2012

LeBron's Mom

Dawg, 
I know you've had a lot of women. Have you ever tapped LeBron's mom? Justin, Southy

Dustin, 
A lot is a huge understatement, but I do not believe Mrs. LeBron (LeBronica?) and I have done the deed.  She's about 30 years too old for the Dawg.  It takes a young filly to satisfy this old Stallion. Just because half the NBA has tapped that, doesn't mean the Dawg has been there, done that.  


I don't know if you've noticed but I've been "sick" with a sinus infection for about a month now.  Any idiot who buys that I have a sinus infection has never been to cocaine rehab before.  Now, I'm not saying I am in cocaine rehab, but why else would I miss this awesome Red Sox season that is unfolding before us? I mean who doesn't want to watch Fat Labers give up massive home runs to lose games.  You can't see that crap in rehab.  Don't worry, I'll be back soon, stronger, smarter and less likely to fall off the wagon. 

Hugs, not drugs (for now).

Dawg


cleavage awesome 7 The not so subtle art of cleavage (31 Photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment