Friday, November 12, 2010

Howdy Folks,

It's been awhile since I've posted. I was in a Philipino concentration camp, pretending to be a child warrior. Good thing I've maintained my boyish good looks. It seems as though the Red Sox didn't win the World Series when I was gone, but I'll take care of that next year. Now I see the LeBrons are not able to run with Boston's big three. Is anyone surprised at this? You've got those three superstars, one of which would be the 7th man on the Celtics. I'd rather have BigBaby than BabyBosh any day. Despite losing to the Canadiens last night the Bruins are looking tough. I had a chance to see them in Prague when I was meeting with some operatives there, and they look good to me.

Okay, I've got some guns to polish, I'll be back soon with more vital 'Dawg information.

No comments:

Post a Comment