Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dawg Style Consequences


Hey Nation,
A lot of you are pretty ticked off about losing V-Mart to the Tigers. I don't have a ton of insight other than I guess pizza pays off, even if it tastes like cardboard and ketchup.

Since It's the offseason, I'm doing some moonlighting for my boys in the CIA in Korea. Let's just say, the next round of artillery will have serious Dawg style consequences. One of the benefits of foreign service for Uncle Sam is the wonderfully exotic women in these remote locations. I can't go into details, but they don't call it Pyong-Tang for nothing. Tomorrow, I'll be swimming across the river to the North Side, to see what Communist delights they offer up after I kick a little ass.

Did you know that hot dogs have a whole other meaning here? I swear I had a Poodle Schnitzel last night. I'm here fighting the fight, while Don is back hom
e sitting in his 24-7 perm-a-tan booth he has in his house. We tell him it's bad for his skin, but he'll probably OD on Doughnut holes before the rays get him.
Okay, gotta run, I want to make sure to devote enough time to my Korean Harem.
Oh, and Daisuke, your wife and my kid say hi.
Hugs,
'Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment